David Garrard (Jags) vs. Bengals- The Bengals defensive unit is allowing 31 points per game and only have six sacks on the season. Garrard has not thrown an interception in his last 140 throwing attempts and has passed for at least 275 yards the past two weeks. He makes a strong start against a terrible Bengal defense.
Marc Bulger (Rams) vs. Cardinals- Bulger had his best game of the season last week against the Pats throwing for 304 yards. Rookie receiver Donnie Avery has 291 yards receiving and two touchdowns the past three games.
Honorable mention: Chad Pennington (Dolphins) vs. Broncos
Jason Campbell (Redskins) vs. Steelers- Campbell has been very efficient leading the Redskins without throwing an interception through …
Archive for October 30th, 2008
Here are the answers to yesterday’s quiz.
1. The Knicks have been in the NBA finals eight times―they won in 1970 and ’73, and lost in 1951, ’52, ’53, ’72, ’94 and ’99.
2. Bernard King holds the single-season points-per-game record, when he averaged 32.9 points in 1984-’85.
3. Bill Bradley has played the most career games at forward for the Knicks, with 742.
4. John Starks has made the most career three-pointers, with 982.
5. Allan Houston had the highest single-season free-throw percentage, with a .919 mark in 2002-’03.
6. Charles Oakley had 2,580 offensive rebounds, the most of any Knick.
7. The guard with the most career total rebounds is …